Free Shipping Included! TreeWorks Chimes ((MADE IN U.S.A.) Hand-Held Bar Chime with Cord Handle - Tennessee hardwood mantle (VIDEO) (TRE415) by TreeWorks Chimes at Charleston Community Band. MPN: TW-TRE415. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, ''I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound.'' Since then has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world -- used b
Product Description & Reviews
TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, "I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound." Since then has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world -- used by top studio and touring drummers and percussionist as well as the top 24 drum corps. These instruments are still handmade in Nashville, Tennessee and are unmatched in craftsmanship and sound quality. (It is of note that Mitch McMichen has earned Gold and Platinum records for his recording work in Nashville.)
Features & Highlights
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS | Given its range, this model is perfect for performances when a brief chime effect is needed. As one of our smaller models, this chime is convenient and versatile, making it a great choice for beginners looking to add some shimmer to their music.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- A CHIME YOU CAN HOLD IN ONE HAND | This is our only chime suspended from a braided nylon cord and the only model that can be held in one hand. Our braided nylon cord handle is one of the strongest and most durable cords available and is designed to withstand the test of time.
- HAND-CRAFTED FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished Tennessee hardwood mantle. Unlike other brands, we always source our materials locally and reject the use of plastic ties to secure our bars to our mantles.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE415 is 10 x 3 x 3 inches in dimension.
3 x 3 x 10 inches
3.1 x 3 x 10.2 inches
Have questions about this item (TW-TRE415), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TreeWorks Chimes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Zen Meditation-Find your Inner Peace Ding, with a simple strike of the wooden mallet a wondrous tone is released, lasting to 10 seconds echo, the swirling resolution never seems to end. A calming way to begin your meditation, makes you get away of no...
mpn: koshiblue, ean: 0635346848124,
AQUA TUNING - ♪♫ A D F G A D F A The Koshi chime is an authentic musical instrument, an original creation of high quality. Hand made in our workshop at the foot of the Pyrenean mountains, each chime is the result of meticulous craftsmanship. Eigh...
mpn: 23e3a5ac534e47211038197d2c9494e1, ean: 0764398319822,
Description: - Multiple aluminum bars strung to the base with cords. - Played by sweeping a finger or stick through the hanging bars, pleasant music sound will appear. - Suitable for enhancing choir music or church music. - Great for children's music...