TreeWorks Chimes ((MADE IN U.S.A.) Three Tone Energy Chime for Meditation and Classroom Use includes Mallet and Cord Handle (VIDEO) (TRE420) by TreeWorks Chimes at Charleston Community Band. MPN: TRE420. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, TreeWorks Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, ''I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound.'' Since then TreeWorks Chimes has grown to become the most respected chimes
Product Description & Reviews
TreeWorks Chimes. In the summer of 1996, TreeWorks Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, "I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound." Since then TreeWorks Chimes has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world -- used by top studio and touring drummers and percussionist as well as the top 24 drum corps. These instruments are still handmade in Nashville, Tennessee and are unmatched in craftsmanship and sound quality. (It is of note that Mitch McMichen has earned Gold and Platinum records for his recording work in Nashville.)
Features & Highlights
- THE PERFECT TOOL FOR MEDITATION AND THE CLASSROOM | With just a strike of the mallet, the TreeWorks Chimes Three Tone Energy Chime produces three brilliant and lasting tones that fill the room. Use one tone as a way to recenter yourself or play with all three tones to signify
different checkpoints in your classroom throughout the day. No matter how you use it, you'll be surrounded by three crystal clear tones that
put you at ease all day long.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- COMPACT, VERSATILE, AND DURABLE | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished hardwood mantle. Each Three Tone Energy Chime is fitted with a super-durable braided nylon cord handle for hanging.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE420 is 12 x 1.5 x 8 inches in dimension and comes with one 8" birch dowel hard polymer mallet for playing.
Contact treeworks chimes directly.
1.5 x 8 x 12 inches
4.2 x 4.1 x 10.2 inches
Have questions about this item (TRE420), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TreeWorks Chimes, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Package List: 1 x Energy chime bar 1 x Mallet Can be used as: Classroom chime Meeting chime Mindfulness chime Meditation chime Yoga chimeMaterials: three aluminum robs, fixed to a beech wood base, comes with a beech wood mallet.. Soothing voice,...
mpn: TY-004, ean: 0601982893507,
- Great children instrument for your young musicians An ideal beginner instrument for your future artists. Inspire them with this colorful and classical wood xylophone, letting them see in a new and more artistic way. Can be played by toddlers who's...
1. The completion of music with a great depth of feeling Silverstar always hangs on to the basic and produces the musical instruments. 2. As the musical instrument manufacturing company for the basic music education, we've always tried our best to ma...
24 pack Wrist Bells have 6 colors,each color of 4.Brightly color can capture baby's attention, bring them more fun. Each wrist has four top quality bells and each bell has 2 balls, so that the sound is better than one ball. The nylon webbed wrist be...